This is an excel model created for wind energy project, and was created using financial automation tool 'Ampere'. The model has the following features
1. Energy Production is based on uncertainity probability to calculate Energy Production for different scenarios (P50, P70, P90) based on Normal Curve Distribution.
2. Net Energy Production is calculated after Transmission losses.
3. Revenue is divided into PPA Revenue, Electricity Certificates Sale, Grid Benefits
4. Costs include Operations & Maintainance (Fixed and Variable), Grid Costs, Land Lease, Insurance, Real Estate Tax and Others.
5. Funding Requirement is dividing into Debt 80% and Equity 20%.
6. Two Senior Debts and a Sub Debt has been built. Debt includes, agency fees and commitment fees.
7. MRA and DSRA have also been built
8. For Analysis DSCR, LLCR, NPV and IRR has been calculated.
1. The calculations are neatly built and based on FAST modelling standard, UK
2. The whole model is highly structured and is easy to understand and make further changes
3. The model is completely independent of the tool through which it was build. So in other words, just like a normal excel model, and anyone can make changes in it.
4. The model has pre-built "Dashboard" that has neatly arranged metrics driven by sheet "Dash Prep"
5. There is a "Check" sheet to track any mismatches in the model
6. And a "Track" sheet which can be used to save and compare key outputs across different version of the model
7. The Model has 3 scenarios and sensitivities built in, so that it easy to compare between base, high and low case.
8. Circularity Solve Macro, Save Track Macro, ToC update macro are built in the model
This model has been developed for getting bid price and dummy assumptions have been put into place.