This is an excel model created for toll road project, and was created using financial automation tool 'Ampere'. The model has the following features
1. Traffic is divided into 7 categories Car/Jeep/Van, MiniBus, Bus, LCV, Trucks (2 axle), Trucks (3 axle), MAV (>3 axle) with different toll rates.
2. The Passes are divided into Through Traffic, Daily Pass, Monthly Pass and Local Pass.
3. Costs include Revenue Sharing, Independent Engineer, Independent Auditor, Lenders Engineer, Corridor Control Management, Toll expenses, ATM, Routine Maintenance and Others
4. Capital Expenditure include Fixed Assets and Major Maintenance which is depreciated along the lines of Revenue
5. Gearing is 80% along with Equity Bridge and Sub Debt.
6. MRA and DSRA are maintained.
7. Analysis includes Current Ratio, Quick Ratio, Financial Leverage, Debt/Equity, DSCR, LLCR, Margins, NPV and IRR.
1. The calculations are neatly built and based on FAST modelling standard, UK
2. The whole model is highly structured and is easy to understand and make further changes
3. The model is completely independent of the tool through which it was build. So in other words, just like a normal excel model, and anyone can make changes in it.
4. The model has pre-built "Dashboard" that has neatly arranged metrics driven by sheet "Dash Prep"
5. There is a "Check" sheet to track any mismatches in the model
6. And a "Track" sheet which can be used to save and compare key outputs across different version of the model
7. The Model has Actuals & Inputs Sheet for putting in historical and forecast assumptions
8. Circularity Solve Macro, Save Track Macro, ToC update macro are built in the model
This bid model has been developed for a toll project for 25 years having toll rates classified as "Through Traffic", "Daily Pass", "Monthly Pass", "Local Pass". The arrangement being BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer).